Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 13 juni 2017

Just to look good...

Hey biches..whazz up:))) 

Yeah it's been ages I know..but..we bought a new apartment,moved..I found a new job..hundreds of shit have been on so...

Anyways as some of you may know..I work as a personal trainer..so meet even more with people these days..so a lot of people talk to me just about their goals and ideas where they want to be and stuff and it's still fascinating to me one thing...

Why people do not diet and workout?

I know stupid question right..but hear me out for a second..

If you're married or in a serious relationship I get why you don't workout..you found your person and now you can finally drop that load of having to look good...

Sure it's not a good reason but we can just sit back and pretend we don't train so we can fuck more!

So Andrija why do you train then..right?

The answer is because I'm a professional elite athlete and also it's not about me so shut your whore mouth and read😂😂😂

Single people want to look great..like it's a must for them..so my question is..if it's a must..why the fuck you don't do shit 100% then?

Like I couldn't care less about who finds me good looking or not I'm so much about myself alone that I honestly starting to think I'm a sociopath...

However..to look the way I want I would train seven times a day,eat shit and suck cock all at the same time..no question!!!

So single people what the fuck are you waiting for...honestly...it's not a debate over should we be doing cardio and train while eating healthy..it's like a rule..so...go for it!

Surgeries..sure fine,plastic lips,tits,ass sure whatever makes you happy but you also need to fulfill your basic tasks...do your fuckin homework!

Get your ass up and start doing it😘😘😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar