Instagram
Instagram

måndag 1 september 2014

Reality check...

Hey ya all...hope u're all doing great..it was long time since my last article...yeah,i remember...i was writting tht one in the bus on our way from belgrade to my little town...:))

Well,vacation is over,i'm here now...home in sweden..and all the stuff tht happend in the last month or more seems like some fuckin blurry drem...

Now most of people tht know me expect of me to write tht the dream was a nightmare...and for some reason i know tht i would even like tht too...but i also know tht it would be a lie:(

It was nice...it felt nice..

But even while i was down there..i didn't realy realized tht...cuz i did wanted to get bk home..one month is ALOT if you ask me but...when i got there i felth some weird pain in my throat..righ in the begining of my tongue...and after a while i realized what it's from...

It was from all the talking with people...here in sweden i bearly talk at all and over there..it's almost rude to have silence in house or even caffé,restaurant...always...talk,talk,laugh,talk,gosip,laugh,talk,talk:))))))

Seriously it's too much...but since we all have this great power of adjusting our selfs to diferent enviroment...i kinda played along..and as soon as i knew...i became that..talk,gosip,laugh guy...so weird...but in a nice way!

I miss my people:(

I know tht it wouldn't work any given scenario tht keeps us together permanetly cuz i am a loner,and i don't like crowd but it was realy nice to see thm all again,talk to thm and feel that no matter where am i..in which part of the world...i am always welcome there...and that thing i see as pure bliss and i'm so thakful for that😕

Now...a friend asked me how does everything looks in the end...

I said...i think i have the best from both worlds...i have that warm conection with people in serbia and here in sweden i'm blessed with great life i live...

"So it's perfect for you"...he said

Yes,i said...it's good for me but to me it's not enough to be good just for me...

No matter how hard you try you can't be imune to problems in lives of the people you love over there...it hurts me that i get to afford stuff that most of them never will but also the fact that i can't do shit to help them so...😟

All in all...we all need to make piece with alot of stuff we can not change in order to be able to continue our journey cuzz i know that there's no progress without happiness😊

So...i'm moving forward,keep pushing and eventho i'm not a religious person i do pray for serbia in my own way and hope for the best😘❤️💪


City of magic,blood,tears and love...belgrade❤️


Stockholm,my beautiful❤️

2 kommentarer :

  1. mislim da smo I mi u mnogome krivi sto nam je tako kako je......jeste da ima toga sto I ne zavisi od nas...ali ono sto mozemo da promenimo mi necemo...ali mislim da mi nismo ni svesni pojedinacno sta to kod nas ne valja

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Licno smatram da i u najboljoj i najgoroj situaciji promena na bolje je moguca....teska,spora ali definitivno moguca:)))
      Hvala na poseti🙏

      Radera