Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 16 september 2014

My life changing experiences

Hello you all!!

  Firstly i need to thank you on such a great respond...i didn't expect it to be honest...but you proved me wrong...so thank you...serbia,sweden and usa r standardly active..but from recently france...how bout tht...ok,rusia,turkey,china as well...so...thank you guys🙏🙏🙏



A friend asked me something once tht made me think...

Didn't think of tht before...but i'm glad i did...

She asked me...what are my three life changing experiences...events in my life tht shaped me for ever...

At first i was confused cuzz i think there are a couple more than three but never the less...it was fun...sad..and...good...

So i started from the begining..

At the age of twelve my father died...boom...out of the blue...beautiful day,summer time...and there you go...you come back home from playing and you're mother tell you...sweetheart...daddy died.

Now i was raised with this belive that there is a god...that sees everything...and he takes care of us...make bad people pay their sins and protect good people from evil....

When my father died..i was pissed at god for so long...i hated him so much...but after a while...that rage just disappeared...cuz i realize one thing,that stucked with me till present days...

There is no god...

There is no right and no wrong,no good and no evil...it's just life as it is...period!

Now these days i do belive in spiritual world...but deffinitely not religion...christianity,judaism,islam...that's all tools for mass control nothing else...if there is god...it's one for whole universe...but hey...that's just me!!!

And just to mention tht i don't think less of religious people as long as they have their piece and harmony...they are all good in my book...

We all chose what we gonna belive...but at that time i definitely stoped beliving in conventional religion...

Second event was when i almost got my self into prison...

Growing up in serbia was not peachy and comfy...it was hard...different...and i gave my best in becoming something i'm not...a criminal...

At tht time over there only tht kind of people had a good life...nobody else...so i guess as i learned serbian from my eviroment...i've also learn that if you want to have a great life...you need to break the law,u don't need moral or anything...just go!!!

And i did...and i sucked at it...if i tried to steel something three times...four out of those three i would be cought by police...so...that explains,huh:))))

Well...when i was waiting my trial for my last violation...i talked to some lawers and even got to ask a district attorney...and they all told me...you probably gonna get jail...maybe six to nine months cuz it's your first time...but...just so u know...

You can imagine,how lovely u feel anticipating prison...no,friends,no family,no girlfrend and no gym...

That was the time when i finaly realized...if i want to get something...i need to earn it...or..to let it go...simple as tht...no shortcuts,no bullshit...maybe for some people...but not for me...period!

Third one...the one i like the most was and stil is...my marriage in sweden

Now...i'm saying both...cuz it was the only combination tht would ever work...in sweden without my wife...it would totaly be meaningless...cuz my wife helped change in soooo many ways,but also i don't think it would be doable if we lived in serbia...

I needed that...i needed a women that loves me and understands me the way my wife does...but i also needed another place...

..a place tht tolerates even things tht are not tolerable...a place where is hard to get rich but even harder to be poor...

A place where i feel free to be what ever i want to be...a place with smiles...a place with love...

That place was sweden no question...and i'm greatful every single morning when i wake up,remembering...where used to be...and where i am now...🙏




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar