Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 4 september 2014

For positive feedback i'll like you,for negative one...i'll f*ckin LOVE YOU😍

Hey ya all...whazz up...hope you're happy at least as i am😃😃😃

Now firstly i'd like to thank you all for readin' this i realy do...from my perspective i thought that most readers i have,are not realy reading any of this crap but apperently some of you do,and i would lie if i'd say i don't appreciate tht alot🙏🙏🙏

Now the way i know tht you actualy read it is,when i check my mail about my blog notification,i realized tht some of that isn't some spam but actual comments from actual people...

Now this guy or whtever it is gave me a feedback about headlines of my articles...he or she wrote tht my headline "vacation check in" is boring and it doesn't triggers curiosity in readers...

Suggestion was tht i should check out how yahoo's front page in order to get how they do tht in most interesting way tht make people click on the link...

That's the reason why my headline of this one is more than two words😬 but it also never crossed my mind tht some people who read my blog don't realy know me in person...never met me,never talked to me...why????

Because i still realy think tht it's hard to get my writing without knowing me...

I write hard,strong language,black and white tipe,coloured with heavy swearing...i can belive that i seem like a judgemental person but i'm not..at least i don't think i am....but i do ask very uncofortable questions just cuzz i'd like to understand someone's behaviour not to judge tht person...

So with all this and whole bunch of other shit about me doesn't give me too much hope that someone will just start following me after bumping on my blog...but..hey,i might be wrong too..i don't know...

I always figured..if i get all the people i know in person to read my blog it would be awesome,but tht also can be sometimes uncomfortable...

It's not uncommon tht in serbia and sweden people aproach me and tell me...hey i read your blog:))))

Tht is sooo weird but also gives me sence satisfaction and embarrassment at the same time...cuzz i imediately start thinking what kind of crap i write i pray for not having somebody offended with it😟

So if you like this stuff i'm super-greatful but also try not to hate me...instead,write me a comment about how much i suck or somethin' it would be nice❤️

And for the end i'd like to remind you tht you are more thn welcome to send me a friend request on facebook cuzz i have probably more than 3-4 thousands of friends and i bearly know 200 of thm...so my facebook account is like a public toilete...nothing private about it😂😂😂

Be good and stay good..love ya😘

Just a few pics...too make it more interesting:)))

Belgrade💗







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar