Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 6 november 2013

My latest order...

Hey ya all...wazz up... yesterday i had to sit down and make my order of supplements i need...

Usualy i do that once a month and i never wait to get totaly out of it...but when i see that i'm almost there...i take my laptop and do my shit...

So...first things first...protein powder...need it,love it have to have it...this time my option was quite simple with no suprises...

And by no suprises i mean...scitec delite...i mean..fuck me senseless how good is that protein...my choice this time was chocholate coconut but strawberry is as good...chocho-almond was not my cup of tea...pinapple i haven't tried but it might be good and i don't know wich more do they have...any way...awesome protein!



I also have seen this protein pudding,so i orderd 1kg of that too..before i was bumping into some protein puddings with like 25g protein,55g carbs of wich 45g suggars and like 17g of fat...well the only thing i can write to the company that produced it is...suck my dick... i can fuckin' make that kind of pudding with cream and protein powder and it's gonna have less calories...

This pudding has like 82g protein..2g carbs 2g fat...great...i can imagibe that it's not gonna taste like the one from mc fuckin' donalds but it also shouldn't!!



Ok...next stop are aminos...or eaas..i was looking for some good options...i can take powdered ones but if there are pills or tabs option i'll definitely go for them so...i was realy satisfied last time with that amino freak from pharmafreak but they were a bit pricey over this other ones so i went for the other ones..wich are mutant aminos...i don't know i've read alot of positive reviews about mutant product in general so i've decided to give it a go...





The final thing i needed was creatine...now i've been using creatine many years back..and one thing i've learned is that the cheaper the better...and trust me on this one...creatin monohidrate is simple thing and in order for this companies start charging more for it they have developed this crustalized,hydrolized bullshit wich is nothing better than plain product...

So with creatin don't let thrm fool you...i orderd this biothech 1kg and i belive i'll be pleased...



After that i just took one chocholate syrup and caramel syrup from walden farms just to have something colorfull sometimes...and that's it...

They even gave me a t-shirt with their logo...gymgrossisten it's my tenth or something...but i'm wearing them only while i work...since i'm not gonna wear their fuckin' logo around since they told me to fuck of when i asked a sponsorship...i guess they like better their boys that look like somethin' i shit out this morning but...i won't start biching about it...

When i try out my stuff i'll let you know my appinion...take care you guys..


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar