Instagram
Instagram

söndag 24 november 2013

Make me up...

Hey ya all...hope you're having an awesome weekend...

Within last couple of months like maybe two max three times i mentioned my wife @shapethefuckup that i didn't like her make up...

I find her face quite beautiful and seeing too much of a wrong makeup on it kinda sucks...

So i said it those couple of times with thinking ...well i'm just expressing my point of view and it's up to her to decide if she wants to change anything or to keep it as it is...

But...i was so wrong:))))

She didn't behave as she freaked out but she told me from out of no where...

Tomorrow we must go to this big department store where they have this girls who are like trained to put on make up...so you gonna say what do you want and she will help you decide which colour,which brand and which...everything...since you don't like the way i do it...

Man...i almost shit my pants...she was totaly calm but you could hear that tone in her voice...which kinda showes that she thought about stabing me with a scissors while i'm asleep..lol:)))

Ok...so after a while we were in the department store and we find this realy sweet girl who actualy should take the whole credit for everything since she realy knew what she was doing and she was also a sweetheart...

So my wife was professional...she explain ed her about my complains and said like...therefore...i'm gonna sit here and you to do the rest....hmmm...

The girl starts asking me this silly questions like..what tipe of faundation did she used before..he,he and i found out right there and then that the thing they spread on their face is called faundation...

Ok...somehow we,ve manage to start with a reseach what colour,oily or not,beige or red....jesus...like a brain surgery...

In a meanwhile my wife was just like quite not saying alot...so it seemed to me she was just waiting for a negative end result so she can fuck my fuck....but you know what...she was wrong....

Me and the girl were disagreeing just about two shades...she was more for the lighter one but i knew that my wife gonna visit solarium so she's gonna get darker too so i went for the darker one....

The best moment was in the end when she looked at the mirror...she was happy..i'm teling you...i did a good job...and by that also got right to keep being alive cuzz if she didn't liked it...i have a feeling i would be...fucked:)))

Anyways...it was nice...in the end my wife asked the girl did she had case like this before where husband chooses make up for his wife...she said no i didn't but i find it realy cool...

And i added..yeah but you definitely had cases where a husband chooses makeup for his....husband...that i can bet you had...

So in the end of the day mission acomplished....

Enjoy your sunday everyone!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar