Instagram
Instagram

lördag 12 januari 2013

Few days ago me and my colleague was on our way home and few meters from metro station...police stopped us,showed us badges separated us and start asking us questions...the guy who was talking to me asked me stuff like where i'm from,how long have i been in sweden and stuff...and after answering a few questions,i asked him...was there something bad happend around so you are doing this or what is the reason...he sad that he stopped me because i look familiar to him from somewhere..and he asked me like...have you had some buisness with police recently so i know you from that..i said no...not that i know of...then we talked a little more...he asked me about how often do i workout,do i compete,and of course...do i use steroids...and of course i said no...he asked me how come...i said that i have been using that in serbia but not here..he asked why...i answered because i don't have the money...he was little confused...but he took my id-card and gave it to a colleague of his to chek me out...and while we were waiting,he told me...that..he stopped me mainly because i was big,and usualy big boys have some history in police...

After a couple of minutes his colleague gave him back my id and said...he's clear...so the guy gave me back my id,apologised me for the inconvinience and let me go...i got late for my train but it doesn't matter...
Now i'm a bit confused...i mean i realy like sweden and the way people live here but stopping me because i'm big and saing...well usualy big guys are trouble makers...is that just me or is that a total brutalisation...
In my head..that woul be quite same that you stop a black person,and tell him or her...i stopped you becsuse you are black and...you know...usualy...black people are causing problems...



I mean...is me being big good enough reason for police to stop me and interrogate me and take away my time....to me that's more like gestapo state than a civilised one...
One thing is if they had some reason to stop only me but like this....i don't know...to me that's not ok at all..
My first expirience like that was just a couple months after i moved to sweden...police stoped me out side of delta gym and told me that i need to give them my urin so they see if i have been having steroids inside me...first i asked them whether it's ok for me to say no to that...they said that...yeah...but then we need to take you in the police station and blah,blah...so u said...no forget about that..let's just do the test..
I never took test,they let me go but that is just so wrong...
I even spoke to the big shot hasse aro...and when he heard what went there,he told me that they sholdn't be doing that and that they don't have right to take me in,just because i don't want to give them my urin sample...so i just don't know how to react on that and should i react on that at all or should i just obey the orders and shut the fuck up...if that's the thing...then we need to evolve to reach some shape of democrasy...



I was thinking that next time i just refuse to cooperate and let them take me to the police station and see what they gonna do to me...well if i were in serbia i know exactly what would happend...they would beat the crap out of you untill you agree to do what they want you to do..but here in sweden..i don't know...but i am curious...i don'mt know..

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar