Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 25 augusti 2016

Periscope

Hey peeps..warup😊

Before I even start this I would like to tell you something about myself...

I am very addictive person...

Addictive meaning that when I discovered sugar I got fat,when I puffed a cigarette smoke I was instantly struggling not to smoke over a pack a day...thank God I haven't tried any heavy drugs because I would probably be dead by now,long time ago:)))

So in the video from the TED talk you'll see that a guy explains an addiction...

By him...addiction is simply a lack of connection...

People can't or won't or don't have the chance to connect with others and that's where they become addictive...

So...basically if you're addictive..you need a connection...

How should you do that...

Well in a couple million people city..that's pretty easier said than done...in a small environment like a small town where I grew up or a village or something...everybody knows everybody..but in a big city for some reason even people who know eachother avoid eachother for some reason😂😂😂

That brings me to Periscope.

I discovered Periscope accidentally through a friend...she actually told me like...Andrija maybe you should try this I think it would be something you could do:)

I tried it and..she was right!

It's an App which u simply download,make your account and immediately start with it,by searching people on a world map who are live at the moment...

You join their live videos so you watch them,listen to them and ofc write them as welll...

Me...I do that sometimes yeah...but I personally like to talk more...so,usually I'm the one that's making that live broadcast...

It's loke a modern chat and for many of you that are my generation or even younger meeting people through internet is pathetic...but trust me...it's not that bad...you feel like that because you're old  nothing else😉😉😉

Sure u have a lot of idiots that will write you shit,like how big is your cock or could you jerk off for a while...well I never jerk off,I can tell you that but on my live..all the questions are fully legitimate except the ones about steroids...

Regardless of how maybe stupid might sound..I'm very happy that I found it...and I don't know how it works for other and what are their goals but mine is  exactly that..a connection..

I am very personal and I ask very personal questions...so that way I can actually get a better picture about the person...

In my live stream I met so many people and so many of them have so many different life stories that they have shared with me that honestly..I feel privileged because of that..

I met a girl from Saudi Arabia,that explained me so much about their ways of dealing with stuff like marriage,relationships,cheating and stuff...a guy from America that has two accounts..male and female..a guy who still not over his ex and still can't go for another person after so many years...a girl from Norway that can't decide whether she's gay or not,people with stories,people with life and problems I knew absolutely nothing about..and on top of that they are all over the place not just Sweden or something..and on top of all that I met a girl that I'm completely mesmerized by...how precious is that:))))

So guys without further delay...feel free to join my live..by downloading an app called Periscope and after making an account just search for my name and there I am:))))

Ready to hear u out but also to tell everything I possibly can about myself and my life...

It's in my broken English but I think we'll manage just fine:)))

Have a nice say everyone❤️



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar