Instagram
Instagram

lördag 7 december 2013

My breakfast:)

Hey ya out there...what's up...me..i'm just takin' it easy...maybe 10 minutes ago my wife and i bought this soft ice cream maker...but since it's still in the box and we're in the middle of the city,i'm writing review about how did it go and was it worth of buying it...



But other than that...pretty much same old...workout,work...and eat..ALOT:)..

Well i watch what i eat but the amounts are abit bigger...i do cardio at least once a day,sometimes twice or even three times but...no specific goal...for now...

This morning i got up and did what i usualy do before my morning cardio..took a strong coffee..then first"breakfast"...and then...cardio for 45min. 

First i gotta say this coffee i have is realy good and super strong so it kinda wakes you up within minutes...it's some instant coffee that i got by total coincidence...

My uncle was in serbia at the same time my wife and me were...and i tried some coffee that he brought from america..where he lives and it was some starbucks instant coffee..realy good!

Well he gave the whole bag of that coffee to my sister and she was kind enough to share it with me and there i go...



I'm super coffee-geek..and i know that any instant coffee is not a great choice but for me there's good coffee and great coffee...no such thing as bad one:)))

But my "first breakfast" is also interesting...i call it first because it's not realy a breakfast,but by the amount of pills in my hand you can call it that:))


Ok...so before...i used to have one pill witch was multivitamins/minerals and that would be it...but through all this years of using supplements,i realized one thing..if you want to have...let's say creatine...

Don't buy product that consist aminos,taurine,protein...cancer cure AND CREATINE....you just buy creatine...period!!!

So if you want vitamines and minerals...buy them separarately...



So here i have...vitamin b complex,vitamin d...of course vitamin c..then also vitamin e...folic acid...why have i bought folic acid i have no idea but whatta hell...

Also there's magnesium,calcium as well i have this great product coenzym q10...it realy gives you an extra kick...

The guy who invented it actualy got the nobel prize...so it gotta be good...right:)

Also i have some arginine,inevitable saw palmetto and of course aminos...

This time i bought one if my favorites..witch are amino freak...and i'm super satisfied with 'em!



It's a wild berry taste...it looks disgusting but it's not bad at all...

So i have all this...before my morning cardio...and when i'm done,take a quck shower and hit the road...after all it's weekend time:)))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar