Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 7 november 2018

Where did I go wrong???🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hey fukerz❤️

This time I need your help on tell me if I did a mistake or was I wrongly accused...

Knowing myself It was probably me but still😃

So I was at this party,with my friends and colleagues,dancing,smoking,drinking and basically having a really nice time at this amazing club in Stockholm...

So little after midnight we ended up in a toilet...but ofc not in a toilet 🚽 but like in a big place with sinks and mirrors from where you go to separate toilets...

Again this place is really big and nice,clean and all..so you don’t get the wrong picture of it:)))

One thing lead to another and surprise,surprise I ended up with a gay dude who’s desperately trying to fuck me..well actually to putme into fucking him...

So we talk,and laugh and before you know I was alone with him in one of the toilets sucking his cock😂😂😂

Got you👅😂😂

Nah sucking cock is not really my thing so no..I’m kidding😁

So he’s drunk and constantly asking random people who are waiting in line for a toilet,about are we a great couple and he was also telling them we recently hooked up and are about move in together and stuff like that...

I actually liked the guy,he was very funny guy...

So I wasn’t even looking at who was the next person he’s asking about him and me as a couple.. I just heard a nice voice..I believe you two are amazing couple..so cute together...

I turned around and saw her😍😍😍

A perfect woman🤤

The most beautiful smile,amazing skin,great tits..ass to die for..just perfect:)))

So I told her my name she was very,very relaxed around me,she wasn’t scared for a second it was just perfect:)))

A gay dude in a meanwhile finds some dude who said he’s not gay but they were making out like crazy after ten seconds of their conversation..so god for him...

And good for me because I got to stay alone with THE PERFECTION😻

She asked me do I have a girlfriend I said I have a wife but that I don’t believe in monogamy,she said she’s got a boyfriend but also doesn’t believe in monogamy...as I said..perfect😂😂😂

She told me she could fuck a woman and then she loves dick I gave her my phone to add herself on Instagram and she did it...

I was like...you are so fascinating to me darling I would really love to know you more...

She’s like I would like to know you more too...

Then I was very serious and told her...

I’m super turned on by you and your body,so much that I would fuck you right here and now on that sink over there but all jokes aside I don’t really fuck anyone but my wife..is that okay with you darling?

She was like yes completely!

Perfect🙌🏾

So we talked a little more..took a very provocative photos of us..and shortly after I asked her is she’s willing to go somewhere from that place later..

She’s like,yes of course what did you have in mind?

I was like...you know what I just remembered..

She’s like...what...while having the biggest smile on her beautiful face...

I was like...my wife is out of town so we can actually go to my place and you can even sleep over if you want...😅

She stopped smiling...

I was like what??

She goes you see you show learn how to ask these stuff better...

Ok,ai said...what did I say wrong...

She’s goes...the way you asked me to go to your place...like you don’t want me to go there because of me,but just because your wife is out of town...

I was like yes but that’s actually the reason why..if she was home it would be not nice to bring people over in the middle of the night...even though I wouldn’t fuck you,it would still be not ok,to wake her up and shit...

But the way you put it made me feel like the worst slut...

I was..okay first thing I don’t see why is so bad to be a slut...and second we won’t fuck baby...

She’s like okay whatever...

As soon as I turned around to answer something to my friend..she disappeared in a crowd...

I tried to contact her on Instagram,Facebook I tried everything...finally I sms-ed her and she replied...

Andrija I don’t wanna meet you and I would like you to respect that...

So...you guys..tell me now,was I the bad guy in that whole story or whattafuk happened there???

Like I was super honest from the first second and I ended up being an evil piece of shit...

Why is that???

My intentions were simply to get to know that amazing woman..nothing else!!!

I was making myself pretty clear about stuff I’d like to and stuff I cannot do so...where did I want wrong??? 

You tell me...

PS I’m me and you are you and let’s skip the “ you shouldn’t invite a woman to your place while your wife is not home” stuff ok☺️

Btw...my accounts are

📸 andrija sandor
FB Andrija Sandor
👻 shandorandrija

Just in case👅👅👅

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar