Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 10 oktober 2018

Youthful oldiesđŸ˜»

Hey now😘

Recently I posted some quotes from a movie I saw and those are very deep for me considering the movie was a nice comedy...it goes like this..

“WE DON’T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD;WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING”

Let me reveal something about being old...ITS BORING!

But when I say being old I’m not talking age really,more about old,boring spirit inside,that unfortunately very young people have more and more:-/

This may explain many questions that I was asking myself for some time now...

Why older successful people always find a young partner,and why is it ten times harder to find a partner after thirty!

Now some rich people..not rich like mega-rich but rather people who love what they do while making an awesome living...they have the privilege to stay young in their soul!

I’m not saying that every rich fucker is a young spirit person but it is easier for them to let loose and let go shit that make us old and bitter!

What are those shit that make us be old?

It’s all the stuff that are not us...and that are our emotions and our sexuality!

That’s why I always say if you don’t wanna talk about sex or emotions with me,don’t even bother of hanging out with me,you’ll probably bored me to death!

When I ask you do you take it in the ass,I don’t really care if you do or not I’m not gonna fuck you anyway,but I’m really interested in your reaction to that question!

If you gonna laugh,blush,answer,be really amused by it but refuse to answer or you’ll just make that face when you realize you need to fart and you’re not alone!

Cuz the last one,old people do!

Your freedom of being silly and being playful,also your sex drive gets killed only by one major thing of today’s way of living!

It’s FEAR!

What are the demands of a 20 yo person for dating and what are for 40yo person?

Yeah yeah...young people are shallow and stupid right?

No actually you are!!!

You’re stupid for believing that because they’re irrational,they are immature..but the truth is that you’re very dumb if you’re trying to rationalize something that’s not made to be rational!

So if we meet on a dating site and you’re 34 first I’ll assume you’re not shy as you’re 16 cuz you’re not 16!

Second when I ask you what’s your relationship with your father who abandoned you when you were little girl..I don’t really give a fuck about him..that emotion explains who you are...

Emotions are the only thing that we can fall in Love with...not your tits and pussy...remember this!!!

So if you tell me..oh that’s something I can talk about only to my childhood friend,then my suggestion is that you go and date your childhood friend..cuz you’re not open for new people in your life!

Young person would never do that,because young person is still not afraid to be judged for what they feel but you are!

Also one thing young people don’t care about what you do,how much money you make,do you have a car,education...those questions you get only from old people!

Because old people think about their status in a society more than what they want and what they feel!

Now I’m not saying one should date a gambler just because he’s funny..ofc not!

But if a person is not rationally enough for you like...they’re not pretty enough or sexy enough or rich enough but they still make you laugh and interested about what they’re saying..do not be negative,find out what’s that thing that makes you wanna stay with them the entire night!

Old people have issues...me,you everyone!

And how to overcome those issues is something that you go to your shrink for!

Same goes for let’s say you have asthma!

I can’t cure your condition,I’m not a doctor but I can listen to you and feel more connected with you while you’re telling me about your asthma and how’s that affects your life!

Same goes for issues!

Be open about them it’s who you are at the moment,tell me who the fuck you are that’s why we met in a first place!

But noooo...old people keep telling you some bullshit fairytale about themselves that first of all I don’t believe cuz I feel your fairytale is lifeless and not deep enough to be true,and second I feel it’s not you..it’s some imaginary person you would like to be...but you’re not!!!

Tell me who the fuck are you!

I’m a single mom,I have house mortgage,shitty job that gives me anxiety because I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do if I lose it I have fat in places I never had before and I haven’t suck cock for ages...boom!

That’s a good start baby...but for this you need balls because this is the truth,this is what you makes you and not any other person in this world..

I’ll take it or I’ll leave it...but you may know very well that if I take it...I CHOSE TO BE WITH YOUUUUUUUU BITCH!!!

Not with your well played character that you’re hiding behind!

Stop listening how your life should look like and start accepting what your life is right now...stop acting superficial it’s not you it’s cold and boring,tell me when did you cried last time instead!

Be playful,be happy be exciting and comfortable and fun to hang out with!

Open up to people and use it as a personal filter for good people and assholes!

Be brave,be vibrant...be young💋

Btw I’m using this shitty blog uploader so I cannot upload photos...so...

Everyone who doesn’t know me my Instagram is andrija sandor and my Snapchat is shandorandrija!

I usually post my cock and balls so...you’re welcome:)

Kidding really,I’m posting my butt too😝

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar