Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 7 juni 2016

Perfect marriage...

Hey mothafukaaaaassssa...whazz up😘😘😘 
Long time no see I know...but you know me....I fuck a lot of vaginas,making loads of cash,and kicking asses😂😂😂😂....yeah right...I pack bananas for money and I'm poor as fuk😂😂😂

 Anyhoo I wanna share something with you for quite some time now and that would be my stand on "perfect marriage"

Ok,there is no such a thing as perfect marriage same as there's no perfect song,or painting...simply cuz we all want different shit...right:)

Now...as the time went on and as I got older and mature I met a lot of people...from all different areas of life social and financial background and one thing is common for 98% of them regardless of how rich,beautiful,successful they may be...and that "little thing" is that....

They all live in one big,sad,fuckin lie....😕😕😕

Some of them are married,some are not...some have a serious relationships...but just very few have one thing...

That one thing is so uncommon that actually makes me depressed...

When I meet a guy that's willing to tell me something about his life...something that his wife doesn't know tell me only one thing....that person is very,very lonely inside and also severely damaged from very early age...

My advice to that person or any other person for that matter would be...

YOU NEED TO MARRY ONLY THE PERSON THAT KNOWS THE MOST THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!

That's the only way to happiness...mark my fuckin worlds!!!

Most likely there's a huge sexual desire towards that person so just beware of how sick are people who don't tell their spouses stuff but tell their mothers or brothers,sisters...etc.

I swear to Gud....those guys visualize their mothers while they're fucking their wifes....and this is one million percent true!!!

And trust me...this honesty shit doesn't come naturally...no way...of course it's uncomfortable and even scary but guess what doing most right things in life are such so suck it up and do it!!!

I myself when I realized that I'm gonna have something big with my wife made myself to tell her everything I could think of about myself especially stuff I'm most ashamed and sorry I've done...

It wasn't easy but it was right and liberating...and right!!!!

Now I'm not saying this is the only thing necessary for happy relationship,but definitely one of the biggest issues know to me...so...

Remember next time you blame others for your failures or....circumstances maybe...or even fuckin God....ask yourself...was there maybe something you could've done to make that shit work...

If you can't remember anything...there's a possibility you're not honest to yourself or that actually you've done everything to make it work...

If that's the case..you have nothing to worry about...because then you're a good person and some things just aren't meant to be😘❤️🙏🏽

P.S. If you love this or even better if you hate it...put on a comment don't be that little fuck😂😂😂😂

Love ya all😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar